Tuesday, August 18, 2026

GAB PS1 #222 - Crash Team Racing, Reloaded, Tobal 2

Gamefaqs Link

Last Topic's Ratings:

Beat Planet Music - AGG - 83% (3)
Capcom Generations - AGGG - 88% (4)
Galaxy Fight - BB - 0% (2)
King of Bowling 3 - BA - 25% (2)
Langrisser 4 - GG - 100% (2)
Shellshock - AGGAG - 80% (5)

A pretty highly rated topic, I feel like we haven't had 4 games in the high range in one topic for a while. Despite that, I was surprised so few people played Langrisser 4, given the series' popularity. The fan translation seems to be of pretty good quality, try this out!

Games for this topic:

10101: Will the Starship
Crash Team Racing
MLB 2005
Reloaded
Tobal 2
TRL: The Rail Loaders

Nintendo released a report on your overall playtime with Nintendo Switch recently, and I was quite surprised to see that apparently my most played game was the Crash Team Racing remake, even over absurdly long games like Monster Hunter and the Xenoblade games. I actually never played the original all that much so I'm interested to see how they compare. Beyond this, I also think Will the Starship seems like an interesting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment