Monday, August 3, 2026

GAB GBC #24 - Centipede, Harvest Moon GBC, Wizards and Warriors X

Gamefaqs Link

Last Topic's Ratings:

Home Alone - AAABA - 40% (5)
Rampart (GB) - GGG - 100% (3)
Pac-Man - BBBBA - 10% (5)
Patlabor: The Mobile Police - BBB - 0% (3)
Torpedo Range - AA - 50% (2)
World Ice Hockey - AB - 25% (2)

Wow, I expected to get some pushback for my opinion about Pac-Man, I certainly didn't expect most people to agree with it. Though clearly superior due to the availability of colour, the NES version scored 81%. Of course, that was around 13 years ago, and I wonder if it would fare less well today.

Games for this topic:

Centipede
Fortress of Fear: Wizards & Warriors X
Harvest Moon GBC
Minesweeper
Pocket Stadium
Pri Pri: Primitive Princess

Although I'm listing this under the GBC version, the GB and GBC versions of Harvest Moon 1 are nearly identical and you can rate based on either version. This also goes for Centipede, which also has a GBC version which is basically the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment