Gamefaqs Link
Last Topic's Ratings:
Centipede - GGGGG - 100% (5)
Fortress of Fear: Wizards & Warriors X - AAGA - 63% (4)
Harvest Moon GBC - BBB - 0% (3)
Minesweeper - AAAA - 50% (4)
Pocket Stadium - ABB - 17% (3)
Pri Pri: Primitive Princess - BB - 0% (2)
A very strong showing for Centipede. I feel like this is sometimes kind of left out of the discussion when people talk about the big games from Gen 2, so it's nice to see it get some redemption here. Also, I was quite surprised to see Harvest Moon get all Bs, I expected to be an outlier on that one. We'll see what happens with the rest of the series.
Games for this topic:
Best of the Best: Championship Karate
Choplifter 2
Dungeon Land
Megalit
Tiny Toon Adventures: Babs' Big Break
Track Meet
TTA: Babs Big Break was one of my friend's favourite games when we were kids, but I've actually never played it. So far I feel like most of the games that were popular when I was young have held up fairly well, so I'm curious to try this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment