Monday, August 31, 2026

GAB PS1 #223 - Rally de Europe, Pong The Next Level, Warpath

Gamefaqs Link

Last Topic's Ratings:

10101: Will the Starship - GA - 75% (2)
Crash Team Racing - GGGGGGGGGGGGG - 100% (13) (2 SR)
MLB 2005 - BAA - 33% (3)
Reloaded - ABBAABB - 21% (7)
Tobal 2 - GGGGG - 100% (5)
TRL: The Rail Loaders - AA - 50% (2)

I'm happy to see CTR pull in the big ratings even after this many years of PS1 GAB. While not the highest number of votes (which remains 17 for Spyro 1), it's still a pretty respectable number.

Games for this topic:

Aztec: The Curse in the Heart of the City of Gold
Miracle Jim no Bassing Beat
Rally de Europe
Oujisama Lv1
Pong: The Next Level
Warpath: Jurassic Park

Rally de Africa was one of my favourite early finds from GAB, so I'm happy to finally cover the sequel. I also initially thought we had already covered Pong The Next Level, but that was instead Breakout, so I'm curious to see what they did with Pong.

No comments:

Post a Comment